Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow Day!!

Last week I was walking around without a coat on and thinking to myself, "Hmm, I wonder if we will have ANY snow for Christmas?" Let's fast forward to Wednesday when it started snowing around 8 am and hasn't stopped snowing for 24 hours.... The news stated that we woke up this morning with 23 inches of snow! This is a picture taken from inside our garage and is of our big Dodge Dakota truck that is so tall that I needed to take a flying leap to get into when I was pregnant. It is pretty covered.

All the schools in the area are closed and the news stated that police officers "don;t want to seee anyone out on the roads unless it is an emergency. Chad is still waiting to see if he needs to go into work today... hopefully not. I guess the answer to my question is, "Yes Megan, there will be snow for Christmas!"

No comments: