Monday, June 28, 2010

Jax reading his favorite book "Brown Bear" with his Gigi

The last month Jax has become a language sponge. I hear at least ten new words from him every day, and he is constantly parroting everything we say. It is adorable. However, he has learned to refer to me as "Megan" instead of "Mommy"... much to Chad's delight and to my horror. I think he picked it up when my mom and dad were staying with us for a week. He heard my name much more often than usual.

Early this morning while we were still in bed we heard a Jaxon knocking on his crib with his little fist. He then started to shout, "Hi! Megan!" "Hi! Megan!" When I walked into his room he was all smiles for me and he slyly said again, "Hi Megan." If he wasn't so darn cute, I might have been a bit upset...

5 comments:

Marc Daybell said...

Hi, Megan (I figured if Jax could use that term with you, I'm probably safe)!

Oh, wait, since I'm your father and Megan is your name, maybe I WON'T get in trouble after all!

Had a great time staying with the three of you the week before last...the only problem now is we just miss you that much more. Oh, well, what is summer for if not travel and visiting relatives (he said without the slightest degree of hint in his voice)?

Love you all!

XOXO,

Pop - T.O.S.F.G.

Wendy Loumeau said...

What a little cutie! Amora misses her buddy!

Cristi said...

that is way too cute!!

Melanie S. said...

that's adorable, but I thought that was something they try out as teenagers?

Julie in the studio said...

Is there an echo in here? Where are you MEgaN?
M...E..g....A...N??????

(this comment has been left on September 26, 2010)