8 TV Shows or Movies I watch regularly
1. The Office. I can't say enough good things about this show!
2. American Idol. I discovered I really like this show when you can cutt out all the crap... thank you T-Vo.
3. So You Think You Can Dance. I look forward to this one all year long.
4. Lost. Although I'm a little disenchanted by this one lately. I mostly just watch this because of Chad.
5. Pushing Daisies. We discovered this one right before it was canceled. Dang it!
6. Ace of Cakes. I love this cake decorating show and dream that someday I could make a cake look that cool...
7. HDTV. I watch this chanel whenever I am feeding Jaxon. It's nice because I don't have to acutally pay too close attention.
8. Forensic Files on True TV. Chad loves this show and it takes up most of our space on the T-Vo. I do not watch this show on my own, however.
8 Things that happened yesterday.
1. Jaxon slept for 12 hours! I woke up excited, then nervous, then I got excited again after I checked on him.
2. Went to work and had clinical staffings. During the meeting we staffed a kiddo who has a possible Asburgers diagnosis. Throughout the discussion, I learned that many of these kiddos fixate on colors... it was good stuff.
3. Picked Jaxon up from the sitters, and saw him interacting with her 5 month old granddaughter. She would goo and then he would goo in reply. SOO Cute!
4. Talked to my friend Jess who is going to have a baby anyday now... I'm so excited for her!
5. Chad came home early from work because he didn't feel well. I was sad that he was sick, but still so happy to see him 5 hours earlier.
6. Went to Costco to pick up some pictures of Jaxon. Opening up the photo envelope was my favorite part of the day.
7. Fed Jaxon every 2 1/2 to 3 hours, and helped him take a nap in between that time as well. He keeps me busy for sure!
8. Had a chance to spend time with Chad after Jaxon went to bed.
8 Favorite places to EAT
1. Thai Bamboo (Love that Thai Food)
2. The Bombay House (A great Indian resturant in Salt Lake and Provo)
3. The White House Grill (It is a Italian/Greek place with TONS of garlic. We have a rule in our house that we can only go to this resturant together. If only one spouse goes the other has to smell garlic coming off them for two days...not pretty.)
4. Red Lobster (I love those garlic cheese biscuts!)
5. Qudoba (It's a burrito chain in Northern Idaho...soo good.)
6. P.F. Changs
7. Arby's (my go to fast food joint)
8. Wherever we happen to be going for Random Day (Each month we randomly select a resturant we haven't gone to and go with our friends...it is such a fun tradition that it almost doesn't matter where we eat.)
8 People I tag.. lucky you..
1. Woggs and Alison
5. Jessica and Justin
7. Karen and Trevor
gaining momentum now
1 year ago